The following procedure will be followed for installation of Central Battery system and can be customized as per the specific needs for different projects.
Equipment & Tools required
- Tool Box
- Pulling Spring
- Screw drivers
- Hack / Hole Saw
- Wire cutters
- Crimping tools
- Drilling Machine
Method Of Installation For Central Battery System
- Ensure that all civil clearance is obtained prior to starting the installation activities. Concrete bases should be prepared as per the approved specifications and drawings.
- Install central battery system panel and components on concrete base and attach by bolting. Check that there are no physical damages for the panel/ Devices.
- Place and secure anchorage devices. Use supported equipment manufacturer’s setting drawings, templates, diagrams, instructions, and directions furnished with items to be embedded.
- Maintain minimum clearance and work space as equipment according to manufacturer’s written instructions, and as per the local authority having jurisdiction or as per electricity wiring installation regulations.
- Interconnect system components. Make connections to supply and load a circuit according to manufacturer’s wiring diagrams, unless otherwise indicated.
- Ground all the equipment according to specifications.
- Identify equipment and components as required.
- Check that all the devices are in the looping connection in the panel.
- Check that all circuits identified/labelled and marked in the panel.
- Check that Incoming power supply connected to the panel.
- Check that All emergency lighting circuits Cabling completed