VAV Pre-Commissioning Checking & Start up procedure
- Visual inspection to ensure that all DDC panels, sensors, actuators and other system devices are installed as per the approved point list, schematic drawings and specifications.
- Check the wiring of field devices with DDC panel is correct & completed
- Set the MAC address in Controller using DIP switch.
- Supply the power to the DDC controller.
- Connect the DDC controllers to the MSTP net work.
- Assigning the software addresses to the DDC controllers
- Save the DDC controllers & their properties to the Configuring Database.
VAV Testing & Commissioning procedure
- Configure the input/output settings in the DDC program.
- Download the DDC program to the DDC controller.
- Check the space temperature and set point through thermostat.
- Check the modulating action of the VAV damper actuator as per the required cooling set point of temperature.
- Check communication of all the VAVs from the Building Management System Supplier-end and it should be able to access all the data points of each VAV controller through BMS graphics.
Advertisement: JOIN FOR LATEST ARTICLES: