Below is the procedure for performing the Sliding Aluminum Doors installation for any kind of project.
EQUIPMENT & TOOLS REQUIRED: Following tools shall be arranged before starting the work onsite.
- Concrete Drill Machine
- Rechargeable Tighter machine
- Small cutting machine
- Tool Box
- Extension wire
- Line Dory
- Spirit level
- Plastic Hammer
- Metal Hammer
- Screw Driver Flat
- Screw Driver Star
- Round and flat file
- Right Angle
- Silicon gun
- Rivet gun
- Allen key
- Vice grip
- Measurement tape
The capacity / size of the above tools and equipment shall be judged in accordance with site conditions, requirements, and availability at the time of execution
Sliding Doors Installation Procedure:
- Aluminium track profile will be cut to length and manually lifted into position on to a pre-prepared structure and secured via screw fixings.
- All associated components will be then attached to this profile
- Door leaves with approved glass will be manually manipulated into place and secured to the track
- Activation devices and programmer switches will be screwed fixed to the structure and wired back to the operator.
- Any remote activation devices/Sensors will be installed with cabling having range of min 1 meter.
- Electrical connection to the operator will be made by technicians using supplied cable (240V 13A) connecting to BMS/Fire fighting System for testing. The spur should be provided to the left or right side at operator height.
- Doors to be set up according to their operating specification.