Quality policy is a top level document that reflects the commitment of top management of a company to its intention of implementing the measures for achieving the quality and HSE targets and objectives.
Below is a template or policy sample which can be useful for you to develop the QHSE policy for your company as well.
You can also split this qhse policy for quality, environmental, health and safety management systems if you are willing to use it as a stand alone policy for one management system.
It is the Policy of [COMPANY NAME] that the highest priority is given to all aspects of quality, health, safety and the environment in all its business activities and that the highest standards are implemented in all Operating Divisions and Projects.
The company’s quality, health, safety and environmental procedures are linked within an Integrated Management System. The System encompasses compliance with client requirements, delivery of exceptional service, elimination of costs with no added value, proactive waste management, and prevention of pollution and minimization of any adverse impact on the It also embraces a safe place of work, safe systems of work and a healthy working environment to prevent injury, ill health or damage.[COMPANY NAME] considers that duties to comply with ordinances, regulations and other stated requirements should be regarded as a minimum requirement only. [COMPANY NAME] is committed to:
- Focus on customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the highest standards of quality,health, safety and the lowest environmental
- Elimination of Class 1 accidents and incidents.
- Systematic reduction of Class 2 and 3 accidents and incidents.
- Providing and maintaining a culture of free and honest incident and accident reporting.
- Prevent pollution and implement resource conservation as critical management considerations. Establish clear quality, health, safety and environmental objectives and targets.
- Provide all necessary resources to ensure a safe place of work and safe systems of work.
- Maintaining a focus on occupational health and health surveillance, where required.
- Provide an effective system of work related injury and illness rehabilitation.
- Provide all necessary information, training and supervision to all its personnel and subcontractors. xii. Continually improve through regular performance reviews.
- It is the duty of every employee of [COMPANY NAME] to implement the Management System in the performance of their duties and to ensure that this policy is supported and maintained.
- This policy will be communicated openly to our employees, customers, suppliers, and subcontractors. It will also be made available to other interested parties whenever requested.
- The Managing Director / General Manager of [COMPANY NAME] shall be responsible for the overall implementation of the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Management System while the Management System Leader shall be responsible for the overall management of the Integrated Management System.